In compliance with government directives, the Alpe d’Huez ski lifts are mobilised to guarantee your safety and that of the staff on site.
- A valid health pass or proof of complited Covid-19 vaccination is required to access the ski lifts.
Hygiene measures and reception facilities will be adapted :
- Reinforcement of health safety protocols and regular disinfection of common areas.
- Hydroalcoholic gel available to visitors in all common areas and on the tour route (cash desks, lift stations …).
Waiting lines and boarding of the ski lifts :
- Reorganisation of queues and boarding in order to respect safety distances.
- Wearing a mask is compulsory during transport and in enclosed waiting areas.
- Regular disinfection of material, equipment and cabins.
- Specific device for rail sledge with disinfection of seats and handles after each customer.
- Training and equipment of our staff to the new protection and reception measures.
- Display of information and instructions to be respected on the site and during the visit.
Flexible cancellation conditions mean that peace of mind for the organisation of your holidays. Alpe d’Huez guarantees a 100% refund at no cost for your ski passes up to D-1*!
*To see our cancellation conditions click here.